The Professional Services Sales Executive is an Identity Services Sales role responsible for selling Danal Professional Services and Professional Services business development. We are seeking a seasoned sales executive to identify, understand and subsequently solve unique and varied perspective and current client identity needs. This role routinely engages with C-level personnel, sells directly to accounts in a direct sales capacity and negotiates any related Statement of Work (SOW) terms and fees. The PS Sales Executive is accountable for attaining Professional Services revenue quota and remains engaged with clients pre and post service contracts. Note, this Professional Services Sales Executive is not paired with a parallel Sales Engineer. The Professional Services Sales Executive/Sales Engineer is the lead sales person responsible for sourcing, selling, closing and managing all related sales activity towards revenue quota attainment.
You will speak with industry thought leaders who are partners, clients and prospective clients of Danal. Keeping current with industry trends and challenges is a must as you establish and maintain a dialogue with identity constituents among cross-functional groups at each partner/client. Buyers for Danal’s identity services include business teams, technical buyers, operational delivery, compliance and legal teams all of which need to be coordinated and satisfied to properly deliver current and ongoing identity solutions. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to, establishing a dialogue, identifying barriers to growth and expanding the application of Danal services to client accounts.
This role reports to the Chief Strategy Officer.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospecting, lead nurturing, selling, closing, cross-selling/upselling and managing Sales efforts are the first and foremost priority of this role.
- To that end, the successful candidate will familiarize, educate and demonstrate Danal Identity Services to prospective and existing accounts, midmarket and enterprise accounts and distribution partners.
- Collaborate with Solutions Architects to comprehend client challenges and craft optimized solutions to deliver quantifiable positive impact results.
- Fully responsible for Services revenue quota and oversight of solutions delivery by Solutions Architect and supporting team.
- Accountable for Professional Services scoping, crafting of proposals and resulting Statements of Work.
- You will take full ownership and responsibility for the discovery, delivery, and attainment of revenue for Danal Identity Services.
- You have mastery of client and partner dialogue to:
- Initiate dialogue where none exists.
- Cultivate and nurture dialogue that has slowed or gone quiet.
- Vigorously maintain and expand dialogue where it is already strong.
- Minimum 10 years Professional Services Sales experience (or similar Technology Solutions Sales such as Sales Engineering).
- Demonstrated a history of quota attainment with strong reference endorsement (client endorsement a plus).
- Experience selling and cross-selling via Channel Sales partners experience a plus.
- Exceptional presentation skills for business, technical and executive buyers.
- Domain expertise in Identity (AML, KYC), Risk Management (Fraud Prevention), Authentication and Compliance required.
- Sales experience and proficient knowledge of fraud business issues, trends and applications.
- Technical understanding of web-based solutions, XML, and mobile Apps.
- Experience in APIs (REST or SOAP) in JSON, NVP or XML formats.
- Familiarity with database querying languages such as SQL, NoSQL, MySQL etc.
- Experience in UNIX and familiarity with scripting languages like Java, Perl, Python, and PHP etc.
- Salesforce: demonstrated comprehension of deal tracking, opportunity management, contact management and pipeline reporting required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline required.
- Travel required up to 50%
Problems = Opportunities:
You like puzzles and messy scenarios that require sustained and relentless pursuit of solutions where no obvious answers present themselves. You are considered to be headstrong and willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done. At the same time, you are also able to work in an extremely collaborative environment where each team member combines their respective strength with yours to delivery powerful answers to industry demands.
Danal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us at: email@example.com