Ask yourself, which style best describes you and your way of thinking?
- I am best when delegating and supervising.
- I want an environment where yesterday’s plan is always today’s priority.
- I look forward to the destination.
- Mobile commerce is already the next big thing and I want in!
- I am best when getting my hands dirty and involved.
- I want an environment where the only certainty is change and the future is what I make it be.
- I look forward to the journey.
- Mobile commerce could be bigger than projected today and I want to create it!
If you selected Style B then you have what it takes to succeed in the role of Senior Product Manager at Danal and you are the type of person we are looking for to join our team.
As a senior member of the customer-facing, highly visible product team,
- You must be proficient and effective in communicating and influencing others.
- You will meet with customers, partners, and internal teams on a daily basis, all competing for your time, resources, and leadership.
- You will drive the full product development cycle in collaboration with a close-knit dynamic team, with the expectation of staying on schedule, on task, and exceed customer expectations.
- You will be responsible for building new products based upon opportunities uncovered through competitive analysis, market trends, segmentation and user feedback while making data-driven decisions to ensure our existing products continue to be leaders in the market.
- You will work with the executive team to define the product roadmap and execute on the company vision. Each day you will be expected to innovate, advocate, and motivate others to achieve the next big thing in mobile commerce.
This is a hands-on, senior individual contributor role providing ample room to grow for the right product leader.
Contact us at HR@danalinc.com