Danal, Inc. is the premier provider of mobile identity and authentication solutions driven by unique real-time connections to mobile carrier networks and data. Danal Inc’s customer portfolio includes world’s largest banks, insurers, technology and social networking companies.
Danal offers excellent medical, dental, vision benefits, basic insurance, matching 401K and paid time off plans. Competitive compensation package including stocks. The job is on-site in San Jose, California.
Danal’s technology stack includes Java, Node.js, Tomcat, Linux, Apache Kafka, Hadoop, Jenkins, Bootstrap, HAProxy etc with deployments in AWS and Google Cloud.
- As a software engineer, this individual will be responsible for developing and pioneering the next generation of innovative mobile identity and authentication solutions.
- Collaborate with developers, product managers, support analysts, customers, and data partners to define opportunities and design applications to meet rapidly changing business needs
- Follow Agile – Scrum process for development
- Consider good development practices, unit testing, security and efficiency at each phase of the lifecycle and constantly seek opportunities to improve
- Participate and contribute to design and code reviews for producing quality code.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, Engineering with 3+ years of experience in a related technical field or Master in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering and 1+ years of experience.
- A strong foundation in algorithms, data structures, software design, multi-threaded and object-oriented programming.
- Strong development skills in Java in Unix/Linux/Solaris environment.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services preferred.
- Self-starter with positive and enthusiastic attitude, scrappy and eager to overcome complex challenges.
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced, frequently changing environment, passion for continuous learning, data, and startups.
Contact us at HR@danalinc.com